Monday, September 22, 2008

My 31st Bday!!!

O.k....this is a picture less blog (boring) but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my 31st birthday! (I will add some pics later, don't worry!) I am so blessed to have so many wonderful family members & friends that made me feel so special, whether it be a phone call, an email or a card.....thank you so much! I especially appreciate it because I have been so bad with birthdays lately, but I love you all even if I sometimes forget to tell you. I started out my day with a huge bouquet of pink roses & sweet cards from both Rylie & Stewart. Then I opened my first gift (from Rylie )& it was a certificate for a local artist workshop where I get to go & paint my own canvas! Fun! Then Stewart gave me concert tickets to MICHEAL BUBLE!!! I am so excited! Then it was breakfast with the Foxes...Gary & Darlene, Grandma Fox, Skyler & Me Stewart & Rylie Kate all had a great time eating together. Then my mom & Haleigh drove up to see me & take me to lunch. Then I had a great dinner at PF Changs with the Wilsons & the Carlisles! After church Sunday, we had lunch at Sherry & Clay's with Vickie & Phillip & Skip & the girls. Lots of fun! In the midst of all of this I got several texts, phone calls, cards,gifts etc. from lots of great friends & family! Thanks for making it such a special day for me:)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one. Where is that art place? I didn't know they had one here.