Monday, July 30, 2007

First finger-foods!!

I decided to give Rylie some little Gerber sweet potato puffs since the stage 3 foods weren't going over too well (everytime I try to feed her the lumpy foods, she gags & sometimes throws up!). Here is her first attempt to feed herself!

......almost got it! (She ended up getting ONE to her mouth!)


This time we tried little slices of blueberry......NONE of these made it to her mouth & when I tried to feed it to her she spit it out! Oh, well.......tomorrow is another day!

3 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

Emily,

I love all these pictures. Rylie is so adorable and growing up so much! I can't believe it! She seems so happy. I hope we'll get to see ya'll soon! You'll have to visit our blog. Sherry has the web address.

Jaci Spain said...

Emily,

I love all these pictures. Rylie is so adorable and growing up so much! I can't believe it! She seems so happy. I hope we'll get to see ya'll soon! You'll have to visit our blog. Sherry has the web address. Jaci

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so much fun when they start trying new stuff? Sometimes they love it, sometimes they hate it! There is always tomorrow! Give sweet Rylie a kiss for me!