Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A visit from Aunt Mel

Breanna & Rylie! The girls had a good time playing. Breanna held my hand & Haleigh sang "Onka-nosha" to me while Melinda & Stewart preformed surgery on my toe!

Haleigh cheesing for the camera....she was giving us a fashion show in her new outfits! She helped me puree the peaches for the ice cream, but unfortunately I didn't read the instructions to my kitchenaid ice-cream attachment & most of the ice cream ended up on the kitchen wall & on Stewart!

Rylie & Aunt Melinda! We had a good time at the pool, then did a little shopping & came back home for some dinner!

Here Keenon stands back as Stewart attempts to crank his "mistress" the jeep.....He has had it since he was 16 & refuses to part with it. I say we have to keep it, or we wouldn't be able to get into the attic! Ha!

No comments: