Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rylie's new tricks!!!!

Here is what Rylie has been up to lately......in this pic she is learning to crawl. I think this is the first time she really did it, but she has been perfecting her moves the last couple of days. Her daddy & I are quickly learning about the importance of baby proofing!

This is a funny one that was actually taken on Aunt Melinda's birthday! She was licking the side of the pack n' play! Hilarious! She is getting funnier everyday. She will be 8 months old tomorrow...I can't believe it!


This is the pre-crawling stage. I think it is funny because it looks like she is doing pilates or something! Maybe she was paying attention to my workout videos!

She loves music & anything that resembles an instrument! Here she is with her "drums"! She is singing , too! Let's hope she doesn't take after me in the singing department!

No comments: