Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Too tired to post pics today............

O.k., everyone.....I logged on with the intention of posting some more pictures, but I decided I am too tired right now to wait for them to upload. Rylie decided to wake up at 3:00 a.m. last night & stay up for about an hour....wide awake....wanting to play. Her daddy & I didn't get much sleep. Stewart gets up about 6:00 every morning, so I woke up with his alarm & by the time I feel asleep again, my alarm went off at 7:00....we started our "Moms" biblestudy at church today. It is on Tuesday mornings. Anyway, I am thinking of calling it an early night tonight, except that I went to the library to get Rylie some books......yes, she will let me read to her if it is a book she likes.......and I picked up "the Catcher in the Rye" for myself. I have never read this "classic", but I started it, and now I can't quit reading it, so I may get a few pages in before falling asleep. I am not sure if I will actually finish it, because it does have some language....anyway. I love you all & I will post soon! Sweet Dreams & God Bless!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." ~Matt. 11:28

No comments: