Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Foxes on the Funship

Here are some shots from one of our weekend adventures aboard the "Funship", our lovely vintage pontoon boat. It has made for many a fun weekend.......here is my handsome hubby on Skyler's jet ski.

Pawpaw & Rylie Kate hanging out on board...


Rylie & John Gavin having a Cheetos fest. Those kids love their Cheetos!
"Unca Skyler"

I love this picture of my in laws! It is so cute! Darlene was a trooper....she didn't feel too well that day, but came out anyway & ended up jumping in with her clothes on! We even rode the tube together:) A fun day!


John Gavin was worn out....he fell asleep on Pawpaw's shoulder!

***As many of you know, Skyler (Stewart's bro.) has been in the hospital for a week & a half now after suffering from a traumatic brain injury in an accident. He was in Neuro ICU for 4 days & then to a room & is now at HealthSouth undergoing treatment. He has come a long way in his recovery, but he still needs your prayers. He is still experiencing short term memory loss & vision problems. God is the great physician.....he will heal us physically & spiritually. Keep Skyler & the fam in your prayers....they need them:)

6 comments:

dawn wilson said...

That is such a sweet post, Em. We are praying for Skyler and the rest of you... love ya!

ps... so glad you are getting more regular with this!

The Terrys said...

they are definitely in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Will do! Keep us posted!!

Jaci Spain said...

Looks like so much fun! These pictures are adorable. My kids love cheetos too:)

Melinda said...

Hey Em! Check out my blog! You inspired me so.... I'm not as good as you yet but I will try oh so hard. I love you!
melindamckenzie.blogspot.com

Melinda said...

Hey Em! Check out my blog! You inspired me so.... I'm not as good as you yet but I will try oh so hard. I love you!
melindamckenzie.blogspot.com