Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rylie Kate


I just wanted to add these....I love the simple black & white. These capture the essence of a warm summer day, just swinging in the yard! All you need is some lemonade! I will try to have some more posts up later this week....I have tons of pics on my camera that need uploading!
Rylie is getting so big.....she learned her colors & shapes & when we ask her "what's mommy's name?" she says "A-mily" & "what's daddy's name" she says "Stewart" & if you ask her name she proudly says "Rylie Kate Fox". It is so fun to watch her grow & learn new things every day! She loves to say the blessing & we all have to hold hands around the table. She is trying to learn "God our Father" (especially since her buddy Kaylen says it!). Last night while we were having dinner, it suddenly occured to me just how blessed we really are to have dinner each night, to not have to worry where our next meal is coming from, like so many less fortunate than us do. God is Great......God is Good.

4 comments:

dawn wilson said...

such a sweet post. It is nice to think that one day our girls can look back at these and be in on the memories that we have of them as well.

Jaci Spain said...

Awww....I love these pictures!

Jessica said...

The pictures sure are sweet! We are so truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pictures. Miss you guys!

-Catherine Wynn