Thursday, January 31, 2008

Christmas pictures Part 2!!!!

Yes, I do realize that it is February, but I posted a part 1 for Christmas pics & the OCD in me had to complete it with a part 2! This is a family shot of us at Santa's Village. We were in Santa's sleigh! I am still slightly dismayed that we never saw snow....the snow machine flaked out on us. I seriously considered boycotting next year's visit because of this unfortunate lack of snow, but I am sure I will cave & go :)

I know this is terrible, but it is hilarious at the same time, huh? Needless to say, Rylie is not a fan of the real live Santa experience. She freaked out & then looked over her daddy's shoulder at Santa (on her way out) & said "bye-bye" & waved, though she was still crying a little! I guess she still wanted to be polite!



This was too cute not to include! Merry Christmas, until next December!

1 comment:

Jaci Spain said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. It's always good to hear that there are others out there that feel the same way:) I love all the new pictures you have posted. Rylie gets cuter by the day. I need to try and make a trip up there soon. The girls would have so much fun together...