Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time for an update!

This was a rare sunny January day......Rylie & I had a picnic in the front yard! I had to put the camera on our car to take the picture & while I was busy adjusting the settings, Rylie dug into the yogurt & had it all over her face. I think I cleaned most of it off of her face before taking this pic!

Here is a cute one of Rylie & her Pawpaw. She tackled him & gave him lots of kisses!


Cheese!!! Check out her teeth....they were just coming in. She has 8 now! She was playing in the big rubbermaid box that we were going to pack the Christmas tree in. Who needs toys?!


Rylie & daddy spending quality time watching one of Rylie's videos. She is really into Baby Einsteins' baby sign language now. She can do the signs for "kiss", "eat", "milk", & "baby". That video is pretty cool! Another thing she loves is the Doodlebops!! She could watch them over & over!


Rylie in her "bat" (that's what she calls the bath). Sometimes she just runs towards the bathroom saying "bubbles!". The girl loves her bubble bath!!

1 comment:

The Terrys said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS! I love my bubble baths too!!! Love y'all!