Friday, February 6, 2009

Disney Part 2

Playing at the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!" playground....I love this, because I have a picture of me, my sister & my cousin sitting on this ant when we were younger!

Lightning McQueen! Rylie was sooo sleepy here!

This is a random shot of us in Norway. We took goofy pictures in most of the countries at Epcot. Rylie refused to be a viking!


By the end of the trip, this was her adopted pose when meeting the characters!



Every time she would leave one of them, she would blow them kisses! Too cute! (This pic is for you, BB! We know you love Donald:)





Squeezing the life out of a seahorse at Nemo's Living Seas Adventure!






Posing in front of Cinderella's Castle right before the amazing fireworks show!




Stewart LOVES it when I tell him to pose for pictures...can't you just feel the enthusiasm?




Ariel, the lovely little Mermaid! This is the only "real" person character she would indulge us in having her picture with!


I wish you could have seen how excited this little girl was to see these two! She ran up & she and Minnie held hands looking at each other for a minute before giving each other hugs. Then she hugged Mickey & turned for her pose & then blew kisses! Probably my favorite moment from the trip!



Mickey's garden



Its a small world after all......(I know you are singing this to yourself right about now)


Watching the parade at the Magic Kingdom...can you see the excitement on her face! She loved it!


The lovely Cinderella & Prince Charming...



Sleeping Beauty was her favorite of the princesses we saw....



Belle was less fortunate. This is Rylie telling her she wanted to go!



Rylie & Stewart getting ready to ride the Barnstormer (a kiddie roller coaster that she was just tall enough to ride!) It was pretty fun, but she didn't really want to do it again!

















1 comment:

Jaci Spain said...

Wow, these pictures are so great. Looks like ya'll had such a fun time! I am cracking up at that one picture of Stewart. Jon hates posing for pictures too especially when it's a lot in a row:)