Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rylie-isms



So here are some of the latest:

I was cleaning the stainless steel fridge....
Rylie:"Mom, is the paint you are spraying on there?"
Me: "No. It is stainless steel cleaner."
Rylie: "Oh, I get it. It steals the stains!"



On her nose that had been peeling from sunburn....
Rylie: "Mom, I need some more lotion for my nose."
Me: "Rylie, that was last week. It is all better now."
Rylie: "No, Mom. It still feels rusty."


In the kitchen...
Rylie: "What does that sign say, Mommy?"
Me: "Good Moms have dirty ovens, sticky floors and happy kids." (Pause) "Do you think I am a good Mom?"
Rylie: (mulls it over for a second) "OH YES! You are the best!!"



While Grandmom was giving her a bath...
Rylie: "Oh, no. There is a razor. I don't want it to 'raze' my hair." (Then the razor fell into the tub) "OH NO! IT'S GONNA RAZE MY BUTT!"


I love that silly girl! Thank you, God for my 2 sweet babies:)

No comments: