Monday, September 20, 2010

Owl always love you

I have been redecorating Rylie's room, so I made her an owl to match her bedding. Here she is holding her...she named her owl Pearl.

We went camping this weekend and it was a fun and relaxing time. Mom and Haleigh came to visit and bring cake. It is bad when you have so many candles you have to light them with a blow torch!

Who can resist these chubby legs?



4 months old! He rolled over the day he turned 4 months old and he slept 7 hrs that night! Whoo-hoo! Thank you, God, for our sweet baby boy:)



Here is my sweet girl...she is getting so big and can ride that bike like a pro now! She suprised me with a birthday card that she had written her name in perfectly! She has been practicing so hard:) Stewart got me a Cricut machine...let the projects begin! I am so excited:)




No comments: