Friday, May 14, 2010

What's been going on....

I had a fabulous Mother's Day with my two favorite people, Rylie and Stewart of course! They had the most beautiful bouquets of roses, one large white bouquet and one from our private collection that grows on a trellis on the side of our house. They bloom every year around Mother's Day, so it is tradition that some of those are harvested in addition to the store-bought roses! Stewart's first attempt at making French toast proved to be successful...yum! They also had a sweet card in which Rylie drew a smiley face and a gift certificate to a local spa!! Wonderful! Thanks, you two, for a special day! The picture above is Rylie showing off the painting I did for my Mom for Mother's Day....

Here is our girl applying some of Mommy's lipstick that she found in the bathroom! Can't leave them alone for a second!

Rylie's first dance recital....she proudly got on stage and performed with her peers, however, by the time the recital started we had been there for 3 hours practicing and prepping, so she was pretty much exhausted and over the whole thing! She did great though...I was so proud of her for getting up there and she was the youngest in her class!


A lovely side-view of my gia-normous belly! I am all set to deliver Monday if he doesn't appear before then:)




My latest craft.....I give credit to Kelly Martin for posting a link to this cute and easy craft on her blog (thanks, kelly!). I promptly went to Lowe's and got supplies and voila.....new coasters! My old ones were a bit worse for the wear anyway:)
Have a great weekend and keep us in your prayers....baby Cohen will be here soon!




3 comments:

dawn wilson said...

Okay... Rylie looked so cute out there on the dance floor! And I love the coasters! Can't wait to meet Cohen!!!!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Emily! So excited for you - cannot wait to hear bout the baby...good luck!!!! I know you guys cannot wait to meet that precious boy!

Jaci Spain said...

Yay! I am SO excited baby Cohen is almost here! Can't wait to meet him. Keep us posted...