Tuesday, January 19, 2010

6 years of wedded bliss....oh, yeah and some great coupon deals, too!

We have a lot to celebrate and to be thankful for! We just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday, got news last week that we will be having a baby boy, and today is my sweetheart's 32nd birthday...my younger man (so to speak, if you can count 4 months!). God has blessed our family so much and I just want to take a moment to give Him all the praise!

This is a beautiful bouquet of roses that my dear husband and our sweet daughter picked out for our anniversary! I love tulips!

I had to include this shot of my "couponing" scavenger from today. Everything ended up being around $125, but I paid about $72 for everything! Awesome! Some of the best things were:
4lbs pork loin for $6.96...I cut into thirds and marinated some and froze them for future meals, 2 boxes of granola bars at .99 each after coupons, 2 bags of bagels at .40 each after coupon, olive oil for $2.50, my favorite Hunts speghetti sauce for .59 each, and dental floss pics for FREE! I bought enough chicken, pork and ground beef that my freezer is full! I am going to need a deep freeze!!

1 comment:

Jaci Spain said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of ya'll in the snow...SO CUTE! How are you enjoying your new camera? I love mine!