Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am a slacker....here are some random pictures!

It has been waaaaay too long since I have posted! I have so many pictures to post that it will take a few posts to update you on all of them! Disregard the dates on the pics....they say Jan., but I am not that far behind! I just left the battery on the charger a bit too long & it resets the date & I didn't notice until I had taken a zillion pictures. I love this one of Rylie....she has her Daddy's big brown eyes & curly hair!

This was lunch at Victoria's with Grandma Fox & Mamie. We had a great time & Rylie entertained our fellow diners with a dance!


This is a shot of Rylie & her cousin Haleigh getting ready to take on the sprinkler! They had a blast running through the water!

Our good friends, the Roberts, gave us this cute table & chairs....it used to be Keely's. (Thanks again, Keely!). She LOVES it! She has tea parties with her babies & whatever friend is over at the moment! Here is her "Elmo bear" having a chat with her at her table....she calls him that.

Once again, Rylie showing her love for all things Elmo! She loves her Elmo shoes & her Elmo bear! (Note: this time for some reason the date says Feb., but it is really May!)

Rylie & Grandmom hanging out on the boat! This was a fun, relaxing day on the water.

Rylie & Grandmother posing for a pic after church!


Rylie & Aunt Haley & Aunt Lakyn....not sure where Aunt Alaney was? Anyway, we couldn't get Rylie to smile or look at the camera! I have very pretty sister-in-laws!

I love this picture of Rylie & her daddy on the trampoline! They had so much fun!

Daddy's big helper! Stewart calls her that & she will say "big halper, big halper!" He is getting her started early on the power tools!

More posts soon!!!!!

No comments: