Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am a slacker with my posts!!

O.K......I have seriously been slacking with my posts lately, but bear with me! Rylie turned 11 months yesterday!! Can you believe it! Time to plan a 1st Birthday Party!! This is a picture from a sleep-over at Aunt Melinda's house! We girls had fun! Here is the get-up that Haleigh & Bre put on Rylie.....keep in mind it was 1,000 degrees outside!

Here is a close-up of Haleigh & Rylie.....they took a bubble bath & Haleigh kept hanging ponytail holders on Rylie's ears & she would just leave them there & keep playing!


Dad is going to kill me for posting this one, but it was too good to pass up! I guess having 2 daughters & 3 grandaughters will result in this face from time to time if you are a man! Anyway, they were having fun with Grandad!

This is one of Rylie's favorite past-times.....raiding my drawers where I keep cans, etc. The funny thing is, she will take things out & put them in over & over & will usually return everything to the cabinet when she is finished! Sometimes I find random objects in her little cabinet, such as a magnet from the fridge, a wisk, & part of the remote TV remote! She stashes her treasures!


Here is another of her favorites....eating popcorn with Daddy! He has to take the kernel part off & then give her the rest, and it is hard to keep up with the pace that she eats it!

1 comment:

Jaci Spain said...

These are all SO cute! I can't wait to see all of ya'll this weekend! She is growing up so fast!